Pop Century To Universal

Revelation

Earning My Ears
this year i am flying i normally drive to disney...do not plan on getting a rental...well my question is how to do i get to Universal from Pop Century is there a bus or sumtin??

This is generally more cost efficient for one or two people. Party of three or more, one day rental car or towncar is generally less expensive.

Step one - The day before you wish to go to Universal, dial "0" from any Disney house phone, ask to be connected to Mears.

Step two - When you are connected with Mears, tell them what resort you are staying at and that you want to go to Universal the next day. They will tell you the morning pickup times and pickup location. Choose a pickup time.

Step three - The next morning arrive at the pickup location at least 10 minutes ahead of time. You will pay the driver $14.00 cash or travelers checks for your transportation and will receive a ticket for the return. (I usually tip the Mears driver $1.00 each way)

(If you wish to pay by credit card, you may go to the Mears desk at the airport and purchase Universal transfers there, but you still need to call Mears the night before to arrange the time)

Step four - When you arrive at Universal, you can schedule your return time, OR you can call the phone number for your return two hours before you wish to leave to schedule a return time.

Step five - Five minutes before your return time, show up where you were dropped off that morning and board your Mears van/bus back to your resort.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter