• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Standard Room Requests

rebsie

Mouseketeer
I'm so excited to stay here in September! We've never done any except all-stars, so something different will be fun. Can any of you give me an idea of what to request to be closer to parking lots and front? or is this something that can only be done with preferred rooms?

Thanks!

Thanks!! I know that was kind of a dumb question. :) I guess I meant which buildings, because I'm not sure which are preferred rooms and which are not.

we always request BLD #9, its close to bus stop and mostly standard rooms with the exception of the ones that face the computer pool. The backside of BLD 9 is super quick to bus stop and the front entrance of the food court/giftshop.

Building 10 in 70's section is close to the bus stop and slightly closer to Classic Hall than 80's/90's buildings. We've been in this section twice and were happy with both rooms. There are a lot of good standard room locations at POP! :goodvibes

we always request BLD #9, its close to bus stop and mostly standard rooms with the exception of the ones that face the computer pool. The backside of BLD 9 is super quick to bus stop and the front entrance of the food court/giftshop.
IS BUILDING 9 IN THE 90'S BUIDING?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter