Pop Century Safe question

TiggerEyes

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm going to WDW in two weeks and staying at Pop Century. I've stayed there before, but it's been a few years. I think I remember my room having a wall safe large enough to fit a laptop inside, but I can't be sure I'm remembering correctly. Has anyone who has stayed at Pop Century recently ever used or seen a wall safe big enough for a lap top?

Thank you!

TE :confused3

I just ran across this on the POP thread.

Safes
a small safe is built inside the wall in your room near the vanity
approximately 4" deep x 12" wide x 14" tall, which fits most 15" laptops
safe opens/locks with a traditional key
if larger space is need, go to Registration Guest Services in the Lobby of Classic Hall, and they’ll likely be able to lock it up for you
in-room safes are free of charge

HTH.

My 15 inch work HP laptop didn't fit well enough for the door to the safe to close. I left it in my suitcase and didn't have an issue. It is a work laptop and my job would replace it if stolen though. I am not sure I would do the same with my 17in. personal laptop.

I just ran across this on the POP thread.

Safes
a small safe is built inside the wall in your room near the vanity
approximately 4" deep x 12" wide x 14" tall, which fits most 15" laptops
HTH.

Thank you so much for providing me with the proportions. This will be very helpful!

TE :worship:

My 15 inch work HP laptop didn't fit well enough for the door to the safe to close. I left it in my suitcase and didn't have an issue. It is a work laptop and my job would replace it if stolen though. I am not sure I would do the same with my 17in. personal laptop.

Mine's a personal laptop and it's 15". I've left my laptop in a suitcase before, but I just don't want to make a habit of it.

TE :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter