• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Room Renovations

Does anyone know if a pack n play fits in the renovated rooms? Traveling in May with three adults, a four year old, and an 8 month old. Thanks!

Between the dresser and bathroom wall
In front of the window
Space between the fridge and dresser

IMG_2939.JPG IMG_2943.JPG

FROM EASYWDW

refurbished_pop_century_room-20.jpg

you people drive me nuts, asking every 5 hours! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

juuuust kidding. but, when I stayed in building 7, there were a few rooms that were not quite ready and were obviously not in use yet. so here's hoping they do a similar partial open for 10, because the pace right now is :snail:
:blush:
I haven't asked in just over 24 hours! But there seems to be a group of us checking in shifts. :grouphug:
:laughing:

Last edited:

I was going to ask about building ten but......Just saying that when I was there last Sept during the hurricaine they had it posted on the rooms about handing over the rooms on Sept 18th and 19 on a few of them. So I don't know what has happened but it does appear they have fallen a bit behind.

Watched the Tim Tracker video on YouTube he did from Pop this week. The white gates are still blocking many of the walkways of building 10.

Watched the Tim Tracker video on YouTube he did from Pop this week. The white gates are still blocking many of the walkways of building 10.
I think he may have made the video a while ago. I could be wrong, but I think the gondola construction by the bridge is further along than what he showed in the video.

I am sure this has been asked but this thread is just too long for me to search through all the pages...Do we have an estimated date of completion for all rooms? Ill be staying at pop in march and wondering what my chances might be to snag a renovated one...

Also has there been any update on construction regarding the skyliner?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

The skyliner is rumored to be operational mid-2019. They have started construction in multiple areas but it's a slow process. Right now they're working by the bridge connecting Pop and AoA, North of Hour Glass Lake, and the "hub" area at CBR. They've fenced off the area by DHS, IG at Epcot, and are close to fencing things off for a turning point by the Boardwalk parking lot. They may have started construction at IG, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
I have a preferred pool view room
reserved for December, does anyone know if there are any buildings in this category completed? I'm thinking probably not.

So you all convinced me to change to POP. We haven't stay there in years- last time the beds were horrible but I love the fact they new ones are Queens. I called and change this morning and put in my request for a refurb room.

I am sure this has been asked but this thread is just too long for me to search through all the pages...Do we have an estimated date of completion for all rooms? Ill be staying at pop in march and wondering what my chances might be to snag a renovated one...

Thanks in advance!

You can see updates on the gondola system on this thread.

I was under the impression they post the videos fairly quickly after filming. Usually if there is a delay Jenn posts on Twitter. I maybe wrong though.

Agree. They usually have a day or two turn around after videoing their vlogs. Plus in Facebook group I am in, someone posted a pic with Tim at Pop a few days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter