Pop Century Resort from November 29th to December 10th...Who's going to be there?

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Pop Century Resort from November 29th to December 10th...Who's going to be there?

My name is Ray Sharpton and I'll be there and I can't wait to get there in less than two weeks.

Dates and DIS Name
11-29 to 12-10 RaySharpton
12-07 to 12-12 yvettedem and kids
12-06 to 12-11 kdigs and family
11-28 to 12-09 smidgy and nebo
12-05 to 12-11 free2div birthday

hubby and I, 28th-dec 9th!:cool1:

ok, posted under hubby nebo's name, yet again. nebo has a wife, not a hubby (me!)

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa.....a lot of people at Pop Century Resort.

If you are at Pop Century resort on Tuesday morning, November 29th at at very.....very....early time of 4:00 A.M., there is a tentative scheduled Space Shuttle Discovery Launch that morning.

If it is a clear sky, it should be a great view.

I am hoping to go out on the bridge to watch if my alarm clock wakes me up after staying at a late Monday night closing of Magic Kingdom of midnight.

The last night shuttle I saw at night was several years ago.

I was on the bridge going between Yacht resort and Boardwalk/Swan resort and looked East toward Epcot's eiffel tower.

It was a very clear, dark, crisp night.

Then all of a sudden the blackness of the sky lit up with an arch of light on the horizon like a TV movie atomic bomb blast. But the light never receded. It just stayed there. Of course it wasn't like in the scifi movies.

About a minute late the flames from the shuttle finally appeared as it rose in the sky.

I was so shocked by the brightness.

The sight of the flame from the shuttle reminded me of an old timey space movie of the 1940's with a fake flame. But this was real.

It must have been the perfect clear night conditions.

If you happen to go to this, and you see a mobility scooter with a Mickey Mouse head icon Christmas Wreath with lights on the front and back.....that would be me.

Don't be shy....please say hello.

Me, my hubby, my son & his 2 children, my daughter and her husband & their 2 children will all be there. First time for my grandchildren ages 3 & 1! My other grandchildren are 9 & 6 and have been several times! Hope it is not too crowded! Will be there Dec. 4th through Dec. 11th.

Pop Century for 6 straight years. We will be there Nov. 26-Dec. 10th. We call
Pop home. Lenny and Jackie

I'll be there Nov30-Dec14 it's my first trip and am so excited :)

husband and i will be there from nov 28 through dec 4. then we switch over to the caribbean beach til the 8th. anyone planning on mvmcp on the 5th??

kate

Late check in 11-29 but hopefully early enough to swing by WPE and grab a late dinner.
Check out 12-4 Plan on touring the parks most of the day then driving back.
Second trip first time at POP Century going with DW and DD5.
We are very excited!!

Late check in 11-29 but hopefully early enough to swing by WPE and grab a late dinner.
Check out 12-4 Plan on touring the parks most of the day then driving back.
Second trip first time at POP Century going with DW and DD5.
We are very excited!!

We will be there Nov 30-Dec 11th.... MVMCP on 12/7

Hi, Joel and Mickey. Even though this is from last year, it still holds true for me this year, too.

I always go to WDW every December every year.

I am getting really excited, too.

I will be at Pop Century Resort from November 28th, 2011 to December 6th.

Maybe we'll bump into each other.

I wrote another live thread last year with photos if you are interested in some photos at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2608415&highlight=pop+century .

How funny! Didn't even notice someone resurrected an old thread. We'll be there Dec 2-10 and we're getting VERY excited!:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter