Pop Century Question

jcc0621

DIS Veteran
We stayed at Pop last year and loved it so much that we are staying again in August:cool1: :cool1:

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there is no privacy curtain between the sink area and the rest of the room. My thought is this, bring a tension rod and a shower curtain and create my own.

So, my question is this..does any one have any idea how large that opening is?:confused3

TIA for your help!

...but since you've insisted, here's a quote from the Groovier, New Pop Century FAQ thread under Tips and Misc Stuff:

If you need additional privacy from the vanity area or if you're looking to darken the sleeping area while you’re getting ready in the morning, pack a tension rod and shower curtain w/rings or a regular curtain. Place this between the vanity area and the bed area. The width of this "doorway" is 38", so plan accordingly. An alternative is to use two Command Adhesive (removable) Hooks and hang shower curtain on the hooks.

...but since you've insisted,

:lmao:

... here's a quote from the Groovier, New Pop Century FAQ thread under Tips and Misc Stuff:

If you need additional privacy from the vanity area or if you're looking to darken the sleeping area while you’re getting ready in the morning, pack a tension rod and shower curtain w/rings or a regular curtain. Place this between the vanity area and the bed area. The width of this "doorway" is 38", so plan accordingly. An alternative is to use two Command Adhesive (removable) Hooks and hang shower curtain on the hooks.

Thanks! I read that thread and completely missed this. Guess that's what happens when your 4 year old climbing on your lap when you are trying to read:)

We stayed at POP last July and that's what we did - it worked out GREAT for us! I had to estimate the width of the doorway and got a tension rod that was too long, but as you can see in the 2nd picture I just used the wall instead of the door frame on the 2nd side. That ended up making it easy to slide the curtains back out of the way when we weren't using them. We leave in a few days for POP again and we are planning on doing the same thing as last summer.
Kristie :)

237358411_djXga-M.jpg

237358733_4Mk3g-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter