POP Century Pillows

Library Minnie

Earning My Ears
We just got back from the POP and I love the pillows, perfect mix of marshmallowy fluffiness and density. Does anyone know where I can purchase them? Is anyone going soon who can check for me. I am in need of a couple for my bed at home, since now my pillows seem vastly inferior!
Thanks!

I feel the same way about the mattresses. I LOVE DISNEY MATRESSESS. Is it because they are truly superior OR is it I am so content, happy, relaxed and TIRED after a day in the park. Not to mention that I usually have the Whole bed to myself as hubby sleeps in the other. They just seem so much better. I go in 1 more week and will definitely be looking now.

Are you staying at the POP? if so, if you could possibly check and see if there's a tag on the pillow to indicate from where they came? I just figured somebody would have posted something before and so I didn't investigate fully. Any info would be appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter