• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going for free dining and staying at POP again as well....Sept 28th-Oct 2nd. I've never been for free dining yet :)

Us too! going August 16th - 25th!!!:cool1::cool1:
Here are a couple of pop pics...We stayed at POP/contemp last trip - Kids (and hubby!!!) liked POP more!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Keep the pics comin' guys. We just found out that our 21 year old daughter (who is attending Missionary college in Georgia ) will be coming with us to WDW. She hasn't been able to go with us to WDW since 2006. I've emailed her the link to these pics to get her pumped up.

We're going for free dining and staying at POP again as well....Sept 28th-Oct 2nd. I've never been for free dining yet :)

I so want to go pretty much those exact dates. but DH will just say no. I know I am lucky to have gone once a year for the last couple of years, but I want more. LOL!

I have a bunch more pop pics, jsut haven;t had time to edit them, but most likely I'll get them up in the next month. :rolleyes1

if i had room i'd pick you up on the way...but my car is compact...we will need every nook and cranny..but how could anyone say no to free dining??

I so want to go pretty much those exact dates. but DH will just say no. I know I am lucky to have gone once a year for the last couple of years, but I want more. LOL!

I have a bunch more pop pics, jsut haven;t had time to edit them, but most likely I'll get them up in the next month. :rolleyes1

Maybe a Mom-daughter trip is in order :)

Just booked free dinnng Sept 24th thru Sept 29th. First time staying at POP. Cant wait these pics make we want to leave today. :cool1:

Just booked free dinnng Sept 24th thru Sept 29th. First time staying at POP. Cant wait these pics make we want to leave today. :cool1:

dmurphy, We will be there Sept 24th thru 30th Pop booked with Free Dining also!!! Northern Il folk here too, maybe we will see you there;)

dmurphy, We will be there Sept 24th thru 30th Pop booked with Free Dining also!!! Northern Il folk here too, maybe we will see you there;)

We will be there for free dining as well!!! August 16th through 26!

Check out my TR in my siggie for pics!

What is the 70s section like? And is it a preferred location? I am thinking about requesting that section when I book and was wondering more about it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Where was this picture taken? I figure somewhere in the 50's due to the bowling pin stairs but unsure of exactly where

It was taken in front of room 1438, on the opposite side of the building from where this picture was taken
IMG_1507.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter