• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one from our first Pop stay last week:

PopCentury-4thfloorlakeview.jpg

You are in the presence of royality...
We were the POP CENTURY MOUSEKEEPING FAMILY OF THE DAY!

8-11-07 Shortly after we checked in we got a phone call that we were the FAMILY OF THE DAY! We recieved this special turndown service that evening along with a certificate, pop rubix cube, magnetic photo frame... (That is all I can remember right now.)
DSC01666mod.jpg

DSC01665mod.jpg

We were so excited! We hadn't won anything as a part of the YOMD (Not that we were expecting anything... It ws just an unexpected surprise!). It was like we won a million dollars... The rest of the week joked around about it. Like when the secuity guards would ask us for our ID at the other resorts, we would say don't you know who we are? We are the Pop Century Family of the Day! :cloud9: They still asked to see our ID... :confused3 I guess our fame didn't spread quite as quickly as we thought it would...

You are in the presence of royality...
We were the POP CENTURY MOUSEKEEPING FAMILY OF THE DAY!

8-11-07 Shortly after we checked in we got a phone call that we were the FAMILY OF THE DAY! We recieved this special turndown service that evening along with a certificate, pop rubix cube, magnetic photo frame... (That is all I can remember right now.)
DSC01666mod.jpg

DSC01665mod.jpg

We were so excited! We hadn't won anything as a part of the YOMD (Not that we were expecting anything... It ws just an unexpected surprise!). It was like we won a million dollars... The rest of the week joked around about it. Like when the secuity guards would ask us for our ID at the other resorts, we would say don't you know who we are? We are the Pop Century Family of the Day! :cloud9: They still asked to see our ID... :confused3 I guess our fame didn't spread quite as quickly as we thought it would...

congrates on that. That must have been so exciting to come to your room and see that .

All these great Pop Pictures are just getting me more excitec everyday for our Dec trip. Keep em coming!!!!

I am pretty much out of Pop pics at the moment, but wait until I get back in Dec!!! :cool2:

These pix are great. I can't wait to post some of mine when I go in about 20 days!

Congrats on the Mousekeeping award! I've never heard of that before!

Here are a few more sweet choices. I was just there yesterday, and I brought home four pieces of tie-dyed cheesecake and four pieces of carrot cake for the boys, since they didn't go this time, and some friends.

disneypicssssssdiney236.jpg

I want to share with others, so I didn't get myself any this time... but I am secretly hoping my boys might share a bite or two with dear old mom, too!

Here is a close-up !!! YUMMY !!!

47b7ce26b3127ccebd0892c0603a00000026100AbMWrVu0cN2Ng

:goodvibes We were at Pop last August :banana: and we had a blast !!

HAVE FUN !!!, people going soon !!!

laura :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter