• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN2803.jpg

I was planning on POFQ for us in October, but my daughter wants to go here now...after checking out all the pics
I'll share my photos when we get back :)

I just love LOVE this thread. Fabulous pictures! They are making me excited for my first ever trip to Pop in 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 day....but who's counting? I've heard a ton of good things about Pop but I've also heard a few bad. I'm hoping it's going to be all good!

I just love LOVE this thread. Fabulous pictures! They are making me excited for my first ever trip to Pop in 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 day....but who's counting? I've heard a ton of good things about Pop but I've also heard a few bad. I'm hoping it's going to be all good!

We have stayed at Pop 3 times so far and will be making it 4 in Dec. We have never had any bad experiences at Pop, we always had an great time.

Hey, does anyone have an Pop Pics around the Holidays? Just trying to get a preview for my upcoming Dec trip.:santa:

Nice Roger Rabbit shot! That's where we stayed the first time we were at POP - April 2005 :)

We have stayed at Pop 3 times so far and will be making it 4 in Dec. We have never had any bad experiences at Pop, we always had an great time.

Hey, does anyone have an Pop Pics around the Holidays? Just trying to get a preview for my upcoming Dec trip.:santa:

I may have already posted some of these, but since you asked...
DSC03251.jpg

DSC03252.jpg

DSC03248.jpg

You guys know you can post more than one picture a day. There isn't any rules here about that on this thread.

Here are a few from my stay at POP last week.

Mickey phone icon:
dscf0438zl9.jpg

Playground:
dscf0443nv7.jpg

Waiting at the bus depot:
dscf0447ue2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter