• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of our window displays from our trip in May

IMG_1690.jpg

Is this one you created or did mousekeeping do it?
I can't wait to decorate my window at POP, less than a month to go!

Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head at night. Everything has a different look about it at night with the way the lighting is done.

IMG_3185.jpg

Hi everyone - a little (a lot) OT here, but everyone always posts things so niccely on this board. :) Do you think I should buy the refillable mug for my 2 year old? :confused3 I know that policy states that he can share with me off my plate, or at buffets with no additional cost, but I don't know if this would filter over to drinks at POP too. I do intend to buy cups for the rest of us. He won't likely drink out of the cup in any case & I'll just be pouring into the cup and transferring to his sippy.

Hi everyone - a little (a lot) OT here, but everyone always posts things so niccely on this board. :) Do you think I should buy the refillable mug for my 2 year old? :confused3 I know that policy states that he can share with me off my plate, or at buffets with no additional cost, but I don't know if this would filter over to drinks at POP too. I do intend to buy cups for the rest of us. He won't likely drink out of the cup in any case & I'll just be pouring into the cup and transferring to his sippy.

I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think that they would mind if you shared your drink.

Oh gosh, I wouldn't worry about it!!! He can share out of yours!!

I agree with the others and wouldn't worry about it. We are pretty nice on here aren't we. ;)

We are pretty nice on here aren't we. ;)

I may not be able to spell "niccely" (oops) but everyone has indeed been nice and responded in kind fashion. Thanks! This is one of the only boards that never has any controversy. :lmao: And thanks to Declansdad for making us all ultra excited about going to POP! I've been there a couple of times, but haven't seen half the stuff in these pics. I'm definitely going to take my time and look around on this trip. :wizard: Oh, and I really hope to have some cool window decoration/mousekeeping photos to show everyone after our trip. Do you guys use photobucket or some other free web based site to post too - I'm a picture posting virgin! :angel:

I may not be able to spell "niccely" (oops) but everyone has indeed been nice and responded in kind fashion. Thanks! This is one of the only boards that never has any controversy. :lmao: And thanks to Declansdad for making us all ultra excited about going to POP! I've been there a couple of times, but haven't seen half the stuff in these pics. I'm definitely going to take my time and look around on this trip. :wizard: Oh, and I really hope to have some cool window decoration/mousekeeping photos to show everyone after our trip. Do you guys use photobucket or some other free web based site to post too - I'm a picture posting virgin! :angel:

I can't take all the credit, there are plenty of others who have been posting some pretty cool pictures.

I have all my photos on Photobucket. The link in my siganture will take you to all my albums.

Love all the photos...we'll be there in just 1 month :banana: :banana: .....can't wait. Last time we were in the 50's section , bldg closest to Everything POP . Here's hoping for another great room location :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

I can't take all the credit, there are plenty of others who have been posting some pretty cool pictures.

I have all my photos on Photobucket. The link in my siganture will take you to all my albums.

Love your photos....what type of camera do you have , if you don't mind me asking ?:hippie:

I'm with the others on the refillable mug. Baby is 2 thus no paying a buffets, etc so no need to buy them a cup. No worries!

I agree - we have a nice little thread going here!

60 days and I'll be there! after that I can post some of my own photos here! :banana:

Love your photos....what type of camera do you have , if you don't mind me asking ?:hippie:

All of the pictures in this thread and the 2005 albums were taken using an HP Photosmart camera. For our upcoming trip, I have changed to and Olympus SP310.

Awesome pics, i cannot wait to go now i wish i was going tommorrow :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter