Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm enjoying everyone's pictures! Here is one of ours:

Disney06Disk1019.jpg

Well I do not have any pics yet, because we don't arrive until Aug. 26th.:banana: :woohoo: We just booked:cool1: w/the dining plan. So when we return I will post some.

Fabulous thread, thanks to all of you for sharing your photos!!!

Just subscribing. Can't wait to see Pop in person. Great idea to take pictures by your birth year. We'll post our pics when we get back!

Thank you everyone for sharing! We leave for Pop 5/5 and this thread is really making me excited!:banana:

DITTO - gr8 thread and gr8 pics!
Getting us psyched for our Sept stay!!

We requested Tramp building so of course that is my current favorite.
Thanks - T

Judging from these pictures, Pop looks sooo much nicer than All Star Sports. Are these pictures misleading, or is it really that much better?

Judging from these pictures, Pop looks sooo much nicer than All Star Sports. Are these pictures misleading, or is it really that much better?

It is newer and much more colorful. It is where I prefer to stay now.

I was able to change my reservation to go to POP with free dining on September 8th to the 16th.
See you guys there..... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Oh, man.....
I'm booked for ASMu for September, with free dining.
Looking at these pictures, I think I need to find a way to stay at POP. I just love the huge icons, the computer pool, the Goofy jets for my son, etc
I would be willing to pay a Preferred room for that :(

Well I do not have any pics yet, because we don't arrive until Aug. 26th.:banana: :woohoo: We just booked:cool1: w/the dining plan. So when we return I will post some.

We don't have any pictures yet either
we are arriving 8/27 for free dining:banana:

thanks for this thread! it's GREAT...I just switched from ASMo to POP -

ASMo was our first choice and then I was talking to my four year old and asking him which he would like better - the big buzz and woody or the goofy fountains (and I showed him pictures of both) - he said, can we go IN the goofy fountain? I said yes. He said, "I want the one with the goofy fountain." I said, "are you sure...we won't get to go see the big buzz and woody?"

He said, "can we go walk by it?" I said, "probably not, but we can MEET buzz and woody at Disney world." He said, "I want the goofy fountains". So we were able to switch...now just hoping we can get our first three nights moved over (we're doing a 3 night package then a 13 night package).

Great thread everyone! I love POP! I'm loving looking at the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter