Pop Century OR ASMU for 1 nite in Nov.-Transp to MK for MVMCP

luvtotraveldcl

Mouseketeer
Had a hold for a room at POR because CSR had no rooms for our one night. Have since reconsidered to go to a value instead since it is only one night and we will only be in the room to sleep for a few hours after MVMCP.

WWYD?? Pop Century with my pin is 121/ night and ASMU is 114/night both preferred rooms. Decided to switch from a Mod to a Value because the $60 we would save a night will pay for our meals and we really arent even going to be in the room only to sleep.

Big ? is which Value would be best for transport to MK for MVMCP---we like staying at CSR because the bus stop is convient and there is more than one and the busses are never really crowded. Afraid at both of these resorts with only 1 bus stop it will be crazy. We will get in around 1pm and then get ready to head to MK a little before 4.

Can anyone advise as to which resort would have better/quicker bus service to MK I do know that Pop is closer to the MK and we have never stayed there before so thought it would be neat to see it. Is pop worth $10 more a nite or does it really matter?

Main concern is ability to get a bus without having to wait too long on a Thursday night.

Also does anyone know which of these is better for Magical Express when we get in? Anyone know how many other resorts the ME bus stops at for each of these and how many share the ME bus? I guess how long will it take us to get to either one of these resorts from the airport?? Thanks;)

Had a hold for a room at POR because CSR had no rooms for our one night. Have since reconsidered to go to a value instead since it is only one night and we will only be in the room to sleep for a few hours after MVMCP.

WWYD?? Pop Century with my pin is 121/ night and ASMU is 114/night both preferred rooms. Decided to switch from a Mod to a Value because the $60 we would save a night will pay for our meals and we really arent even going to be in the room only to sleep.

Big ? is which Value would be best for transport to MK for MVMCP---we like staying at CSR because the bus stop is convient and there is more than one and the busses are never really crowded. Afraid at both of these resorts with only 1 bus stop it will be crazy. We will get in around 1pm and then get ready to head to MK a little before 4.

Can anyone advise as to which resort would have better/quicker bus service to MK I do know that Pop is closer to the MK and we have never stayed there before so thought it would be neat to see it. Is pop worth $10 more a nite or does it really matter?

Main concern is ability to get a bus without having to wait too long on a Thursday night.

Also does anyone know which of these is better for Magical Express when we get in? Anyone know how many other resorts the ME bus stops at for each of these and how many share the ME bus? I guess how long will it take us to get to either one of these resorts from the airport?? Thanks;)

I prefer the Pop, having no problems with waits. leaving he park late after fireworks all buses will be crowded. Pop, will just be going to Pop, 99.99% of the time.
At times we had the Value bus, sports, music and movie make drops to all three resorts.
The gift shop, food court is a bit larger at Pop. ME we didn't have any concerns, if I remember it was stops with the Value loop, not that I can recall at the Pop.
We had the choice for our stay and I took the Pop.

I would stay at ASMu, get a non preferred room. Use the money you save to get a Taxi to and from the party.

We stayed at Pop in the beginning of June and the line for the buses was really long. We usually had to wait until the 3 rd bus came to get on the bus. Going back to the resort was a long wait as well. The moderates have better bus service.

We had the same issues during our trip in June 2011.

Thanks for the responses so far...does anyone know how much it would cost for a cab from either ASMU or POP to MK total round trip for 3?

I stayed at Pop last Nov and the busses weren't bad at all. Even went to the party and didn't have to wait too long for a bus. At the end of the night they were coming 2 at a time for Pop even. Nov (with the exception of Thanksgiving week) and Dec (with exception of Christmas week) is typically a lower crowd season so your bus wait shouldn't at all be comparable to that in a Summer peak crowd season when then yeah, I can imagine buses are a nightmare wait. I'm going back to Pop for another week in 10 days and not sharing stops with other resorts is one of the reasons I love it! :)

Sorry forgot to add... For ME the bus stooped at AOA then Pop. So that was no biggie, it's right on the way and was the 2nd stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter