POP century Laundry service

moosebug

Disney Bound in December. Loves ladybugs. Marrie
Does POP offer the service where you can drop your laundry in a bag and they clean it for you? Also, what is the pricing?

They do have a laundry room that you can wash and dry your own clothing. The resorts that do offer laundry service charge a whole bunch for the service.

Here is what the costs were at WL/VWL in November 06 when we went:

Dry Cleaning
Suits 11.50
3 PC Suits 12.00
Coats 8.00
Pants 6.50
Jackets 7.50
Overcoats 12.50
Shirts 6.25
Sweaters 7.50
Ties 3.50
Blouses 6.25
Dresses 11.60
Gowns/Jumpsuits 20.00+

Laundry
Shirts 5.50 (you can request heavy starch, folded, light starch, hangers, no starch)
Pants 6.50
Socks 2.00
Undershorts/panties 2.00
T-shirts 4.50
Sweatsuit 7.50
Pajamas 6.00
Undershirts & Bras 2.00
Handkerchiefs 2.00
Blouses 5.50
Slips 4.50
Nightgowns 6.00
Tennis shorts 5.00
Knit shirt 5.00

Plus an environmental surcharge
Liability limited to 10 times the dry cleaning charge.
Not responsible for buttons, ornaments and zippers.

Items received by 8:30AM will be ready by 6:30PM

Silks, linens and pleats 50% surcharge; lined +1.00; minimum charge $5.00; shirts folded on request +10% surcharge; press only 75% of dry cleaning charge.

According to Allears, the All Stars have the laundry service, I would assume POP has it too. The prices are probably what the PP said, maybe more since it was a couple years ago. You can do your own laundry, there are laundry rooms by the pools.

They have it but you have to put the items you want cleaned in the bag provided in your room and bring it to where they hold you bags in front of the resort and tell them you need them cleaned. They'll take it from you and then deliver it back to your room when cleaned. I think they only hang it on your door when it is done. I have never done this but do know they offer this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter