• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP CENTURY ... LAST WEEK of SEPT. 07 MEET

Can we join this group too? :) As you can see from my siggie, we'll be at Pop from Sept 22-30. Me, dh, dd(4), dd(15 months) and dd's grandma and grandpa. Would love to try to meet up with you guys at the pool...my dh thinks I'm crazy for being on disboards all the time, wait till I tell him about the meet up at the pool :rotfl: Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

*******************************************ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYUS
Can we join this group too? :) As you can see from my siggie, we'll be at Pop from Sept 22-30. Me, dh, dd(4), dd(15 months) and dd's grandma and grandpa. Would love to try to meet up with you guys at the pool...my dh thinks I'm crazy for being on disboards all the time, wait till I tell him about the meet up at the pool :rotfl: Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Yahooooooooo more people !!! Don't worry, all of our husbands think we are crazy :upsidedow or having an affair on the internet :rotfl: . Last year, my DH thought I was nuts wanting to meet strangers.. He doesn't get the fact that for the next 4 months, we will know each other better then our own relatives :grouphug: . He also had a blast drinking brewski's with the other DH's

Don't feel bad...my DH thought I was crazy when I told him I was meeting people at WDW that I met online. He tells me that I spend too much time on the Dis, but seriously, it is so addictive & so much fun, I can't help it.

Welcome to the group & we can't wait to meet you in Sept! :)

So glad there are others on here with little ones. mickeymouseclubhouse, my ds will be 15 months too when we go, so he can play in the baby pool with your dd! Forgot to tell you guys, how excited are we that some of our sigs now say 4 months and some odd instead of five!:yay:

So glad there are others on here with little ones. mickeymouseclubhouse, my ds will be 15 months too when we go, so he can play in the baby pool with your dd! Forgot to tell you guys, how excited are we that some of our sigs now say 4 months and some odd instead of five!:yay:

It now seems like there will be a few of us with little ones. My little guy will be 11 1/2 months when we are there...but he'll probably be the same size as your 15 month olds because he's a little chunky guy & he's really tall for his age (taking after daddy who is 6'5"). :)

It now seems like there will be a few of us with little ones. My little guy will be 11 1/2 months when we are there...but he'll probably be the same size as your 15 month olds because he's a little chunky guy & he's really tall for his age (taking after daddy who is 6'5"). :)

Well, mine might give him a run for his money....at 11 months now he is 35 inches tall and 28 lbs! I guess he is "technically" big enough to ride Goofy's Barnstormer....not that I would ever send him on it now! His dad is also 6'5"..I guess we like tall men :rotfl: My older ds who is 2 is almost the same size. People often ask me if they are twins, even though my 11 month old is not even walking yet :confused3

Well, mine might give him a run for his money....at 11 months now he is 35 inches tall and 28 lbs! I guess he is "technically" big enough to ride Goofy's Barnstormer....not that I would ever send him on it now! His dad is also 6'5"..I guess we like tall men :rotfl: My older ds who is 2 is almost the same size. People often ask me if they are twins, even though my 11 month old is not even walking yet :confused3

LOL...I think mine is on the way to being that big too. At 5 1/2 months he is 31" and 21 pounds. So by 11 months he should be pretty close to that. Everyone always says how huge he is...:rotfl: The other day my DH was joking around & saying that if he keeps growing he'll be able to ride all of the rides...yeah right! Like I'd let him on any of them at a year old! :)

*******************************************ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYUS

Yahooooooooo more people !!! Don't worry, all of our husbands think we are crazy :upsidedow or having an affair on the internet :rotfl: . Last year, my DH thought I was nuts wanting to meet strangers.. He doesn't get the fact that for the next 4 months, we will know each other better then our own relatives :grouphug: . He also had a blast drinking brewski's with the other DH's

About having an affair on the internet: I swear my dh thinks that sometimes! :rotfl2: I'm sure dh will come around, though when I started to tell him about the "focker watch" thing the expression on his face was priceless :lmao: Seriously though, we're both a little shy but we would enjoy meeting new people! Can't wait till September! :banana:

Don't feel bad...my DH thought I was crazy when I told him I was meeting people at WDW that I met online. He tells me that I spend too much time on the Dis, but seriously, it is so addictive & so much fun, I can't help it.

Welcome to the group & we can't wait to meet you in Sept! :)

Thanks for the welcome! We can't wait to meet all of you too! :goodvibes

Oh, that's great! DD will love to have a friend to splash around with! She really gets a kick out of other babies right now. When is your son's birthday? My youngest was born on June 28.

His b-day is May 18, so they are not too far...now if only mine and becky AK's big boys don't crush your little girl, everything will be fine! :dance3: Can't wait for September!

His b-day is May 18, so they are not too far...now if only mine and becky AK's big boys don't crush your little girl, everything will be fine! :dance3: Can't wait for September!

Sounds like we will be having a baby meet and greet also! LOL

Our youngest's first birthday is May 12. She's not as big as these bruiser boys I am reading about! LOL I think she hasn't quite hit 20 lb, but she is very loooong.

We will have with us dd13, ds11, ds8, ds6, dd4, dd3 and the 16 mo dd.

So we come with large variety of ages to play with everyone else's kids.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :banana:

Sounds like we will be having a baby meet and greet also! LOL

Our youngest's first birthday is May 12. She's not as big as these bruiser boys I am reading about! LOL I think she hasn't quite hit 20 lb, but she is very loooong.

We will have with us dd13, ds11, ds8, ds6, dd4, dd3 and the 16 mo dd.

So we come with large variety of ages to play with everyone else's kids.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :banana:

DisneyMom5-A couple of your girls are the same ages as my dd's :) I'm so glad there will be other girls to play along with those bruiser boys :rotfl: and god bless you with 7 kids, I can barely manage with two! :goodvibes Can't wait till September!

Hi, I'm new to the chat. This is my first posting. We will be at Pop from Sept 20-23. Please tell me all about the party on the 22nd.

Hi, this is my first time posting. We are going to be at the Pop Sept 20-23. Please tell me all about the party. Thanks

Hi everyone, so glad we are one day closer!!! :) Didn't get a chance to spend much time online today, but will read through everything right now.

Hi, I'm new to the chat. This is my first posting. We will be at Pop from Sept 20-23. Please tell me all about the party on the 22nd.

Welcome.. Welcome.. Welcome:dance3: I am so glad that you are going to be joining our happy little group at POP :grouphug: So far, we are planning on having a Pool side party at POP the evening of the 22nd , after everyone it back from the parks. Nothing is set in stone because we have a few months yet to get to know each other and our families.. I did this last year and had a blast.

I think it just makes the waitng easier when we can chat about our trip.:cool1:

End of September Poppers

keliblue: 21-28
becky_AK: 22- 6
binkyj826: 22-29
GOODoldPAL: 22-25
scrappinmom : 19-25
kaytieeldr : 22- ?

pooch: 21-27
penjen: 22-3
mickeyhat: 14-23
Jayna22: 20-25
lutherlovr: 20-27
DisneyMom5: 16-27
PezDSpencer: 21-30
annie1995: 14-24
poutytink: 21-30
mmclubhouse: 22-30
msticker97: 20-23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter