POP Century "lake view" question

kiwi2013

Mouseketeer
Okay, I was all ready to do my online check in....was planning on 50's building "lake view" when I decided to have one final look at the resort map.

This may seem like a dumb question, but when requesting lake view am I being put in the back facing what looks like a walking trail on the map....I was originally thinking and hoping to be in 50's building 3 facing the 60's building.
My second choice was 70's building 6 facing the 60's building.....are these choices even considered lake view??
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, here is the link to the map I am referring to...
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/knoxster69/media/STUFF/PC-PREFERRED.jpg.html

Okay, I was all ready to do my online check in....was planning on 50's building "lake view" when I decided to have one final look at the resort map.

This may seem like a dumb question, but when requesting lake view am I being put in the back facing what looks like a walking trail on the map....I was originally thinking and hoping to be in 50's building 3 facing the 60's building.
My second choice was 70's building 6 facing the 60's building.....are these choices even considered lake view??

I stayed in 50.s building three facing the lake, sec.floor and it was perfect!!!!!

Have stayed in both those locations you were hoping for and both times I had a lakeview room requested.

Although my favorite and had many times is 50's Building 3 facing NE (towards that label on your map.) Quiet, close to parking and view of fireworks.

I have stayed in the lake view in bldg 5 and it was really quite nice:yay:

Looks to be a similar set up as your view will be. Also when I was there AOA was not open yet. You will great view of it:goodvibes

I stayed in bldg 4, 4th floor, middle of the section between play--doh and the yoyo, facing the lake, where the smoking signage is. It was an incredible location!
Also stayed in 80's, facing the parking lot, 90's, close to transportation and food, but busy foot traffic since I was ground level (preferred room) and several stays in the 50's section...bldgs 1 and 2. Love 50's, loved the backside of bldg 4 in 60's.

We stayed in bldg 6 last time - I booked a standard room and requested lake view and first floor when I did online check it. We were just past the elevators and got to see some of AoA construction while we were there. It was a great spot. We didn't hear much of anyone during our entire trip and walking out the door to the lake was nice :) It was about a 5 minute walk (we are tall and have no kids in tow) to Classic Hall/transportation. I also really liked being on the first floor because it saved us time waiting for elevators since I'm impatient!

Last two times at Pop I requested first floor and lake view. Both times I was put in the 60s section. First time I was facing straight at the lake/walking path. Last time I was in 60s facing towards the 50s with a sideways view of the lake. Both were quiet and VERY close to the food court/bus stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter