• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Ice Cream

kjbau

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been asked before but we leave soon and were curious..... I thought I remember reading before that you could get your dessert from the "Ice Cream Parlor" part of the food court. However, we don't want it to sit and melt while we are eating. Is there a way we can a get a coupon or something from the cashiers so that we can eat our meal and then go up and get our dessert after?? Any help would be great!! TIA

They will allow you to come back for your ice cream, but it has to be within a certain time limit. The CM will stamp your receipt when you buy your meal. You can then come back with your receipt to get your ice cream...again, within a certain amount of time.

Have a great trip!

We had absolutely delicious, large sundaes there in June with our meal and they allowed us to come up and get them after our meal was finished. They marked the sundae on our receipt and then the ice cream area marked them when we gave us our sundaes. They were great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter