Pop Century hair dryers

happymommy

DIS Veteran
I just read that the wall-mounted hair dryers (which do nothing to dry my hair) are being replaced at Pop Century with traditional ones. Has anyone been recently that can confirm this?
I'd rather not have to bring one, but if they're really weak ones that won't dry my thick hair, I may have to bring it.

Friends of ours just returned, were in the 70's building and had hair dryer in the bag. The wife said it worked great for her thick hair.

Thanks so much! I was going to shop for a new travel one (I had one that folded and worked great, I think it was the X5 superlight, but at $100 or so it's pricey).
Not packing one!
Now to decide on coffee. Really don't want to bring a travel coffee maker, but fresh coffee when I first wake up is so nice. No way am I going to get dressed and go to the food court. Plus I'm usually up at 5:00, and don't know if they're even open, LOL!

Awesome!Hopefully this will "spread" to the All-Stars!:)

Let's see-Fridges and now "real" hair dryers-the Values are really moving up-could coffee makers be next?:)

If they put in coffee makers, that would be GREAT.
I remember back in the day, GF even didn't have them that I recall, nor did they have fridges. Now I'm so used to having a fridge and coffee maker in a hotel!

was just there yesterday. There was a large hair dryer in a bag on top of the "closet" area. No coffee maker.

Any one been to pop recently that can confirm the hair dryers are now in bags? We leave in one week and I'm afraid not to pack mine.

Just got back a week ago (sigh...how has it already been a week?) Yes to the hair dryer in the bag. We brought our own little coffee maker because I need my caffeine fix first thing in the morning. Totally worth bringing it!

I brought a travel coffee maker as well. Actually, ordered an extra one from Amazon, and it was delivered to the room while we were out (and it fit nicely in my suitcase coming home). I also gotta have my coffee first thing in the morning! Sent along a couple of Prime Pantry boxes of water, snacks, throwaway coffee cups, good espresso ground coffee, etc....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter