Pop Century for New Years!

Patriotic_Duck

Mouseketeer
Just booked our vacation for new years! We will be staying at Pop Century. This is our first time at Pop and our first time at WDW for new year's eve!

I'm already excited, but tell me: how much am I going to love it?!

Any tips you have are appreciated!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We have stayed at others but like Pop the best!! We've just come back from a week trip there in Sept. and loved it. Did you know that you can see the fireworks from MK and Epcot from bldgs 2 &3 at POP when you look out over Hourglass lake? Also, did you know you can learn how to dance at POP? Also, if you have to do laundry, go swimming at the pools also! The food is standard Disney fare for the most part but it is good. Pop has special TV dinner type meals everyday that are pretty good also. I like the turket one and the fried chicken one. Also, they serve their own homemade chips with all their sandwiches whcih are huge and good. Don't forget to use the bus service - the earlier you get in line , the better. If you have dining reservations anywhere and need to take the bus, plan on needing 1 hour to be safe. It usualy takes only 15-30 minutes to get to MK or Epcot from Pop but sometimes longer. Better early than late. The frigerators will keep food cold but they have no freezers in them. Go down the corridor to the ice machine for the best ice. Also, while in the parks - the stainless steel water fountains are chilled and much better to drink from! Have fun!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the info! I did not know that about being able to see the fireworks, or the tv dinners, or the homemade chips! I am more excited now :yay:

The bus info was super helpful as well. I think we are going to love Pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter