Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

Booked our Family Vacation be back in the happiest place on earth August 28-Sept. 2, 2011. My daughter is Super excited to celebrate her birthday at WDW.

Hi there! We will be checking in Saturday!!! 10/23-10/28 Celebrating my son, Gabriel's first trip!

Quick Hello! I just booked Pop Century for April 29 through May 1. All of the All Stars are booked that weekend, I was lucky to get a value room! We are heading down for Cheerleading Worlds that weekend, then driving back with my oldest daughter who is going to college in Orlando.

When I checked the dates I was surprised to see how my two worlds collide, youngest D is an all-star cheerleader (although she won't be competing in Worlds) and oldest D will be finishing up finals. So ... if will be fun to be able to attend the "super bowl of cheerleading" that weekend at the Milk House at Wide World of Sports.

SO... just a heads up if you want to stay away from cheerleaders, WDW will be swaming with cheerleaders from around the world that weekend!

Just booked on line. SOOOOO excited! Hope the weather gods shine on us!!! Everyone have a great Disney day!!!:cool1:

Just 25 more days till our Honeymoon at Pop Nov-28 till Dec 4. OMG!! just two more weeks till my wedding day yikes so much to do!!

Jan 25th 2011 - Feb 8th 2011

We are celebrating a bunch of Family Birthdays.. Including my 26th I think we have 5 Birthdays in total the whole time we are there.. The big one is my Grandpas 80th! We are having a big dinner at O'hanas! Very very excited!:bday:party:

January 29th - February 6th

Celebrating my DS's 6th birthday, which is February 1st. I am so excited!

We will be staying at Pop - Feb 25 - March 3 :) We are celebrating our first trip to WDW and our 4th dating anniversary which is about a month later.

Hey there! We are going to be at Pop from 12/3-12/7 and we are celebrating my baby boys first trip!! He will be 10 months old!!!

Hey there! We are going to be at Pop from 12/3-12/7 and we are celebrating my baby boys first trip!! He will be 10 months old!!!
How Cool!! We will be there with our little man for his first trip too on Dec 1-6! Here he is (below!) Keep an eye out and say hello!! He is just starting to toddle and we are thinking of asking for the area by the lake of the 50's bldg!

Have a safe trip!

We'll be there Dec 2-5 celebrating our 5th anniversary. Can't wait! We're going to stop by Universal to see the WWOHP as well and the AP sale at DTD on Dec 4 is icing on the cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter