Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

Going to POP May 27-June 4
My DSD's first trip
DH's birthday (although not WHY we are going)
and our 6 year anniversary is June 5 :)

We'll be at the POP from June 11th through June 19th!!

Our two daughters will be celebrating their 9th birthday and our son will be turning 6! :)

we will be arriving thanksgiving day for 12 glorious days in the world!!
11/25-12/6/10 our anual us girls 3 generations who wants to cook at home when we can go spend 12 days in the world walking 15 miles a day and eating with crazy abandon while getting in the mood for the holidays:santa:!!!! :woohoo:

oops forgot to mention ..

we are celebrating

DD 6th birthday actually 6/4
DS 10th bDay actually 7/3
DH 31st BDay actually 7/6
My Bday actually 8/7

6yr anniversary 8/14
DS Dyslexia/ add diagnosis

Heading to POP on wednesday this week! Have the free QSDP and am looking forward to our big family get together. Our party of 10 will be watching my son in the drumline for his high school band in the MK afternoon parade on Friday! And my other son is now 16 so were are doing the Segway tour in Epcot! Its only a 3 day trip but I'm excited. Gotta get packing. :)

All booked and ready to go for Aug 1-15. This is my third time at POP and the kids and SO's first time at POP.. (stayed at ASMo last year but it was only 5 days so crazy rushed).

Sooo excited to have time to relax this time around...

We have a few celebrations ...

1) Aug 1 will be SO's 2nd annversary of her first time to WDW -- (she was not looking forward to it, but fell in love at the Check in counter of the resort!!!)
2) Our nephews 9th birthday party is on the 14th.

We will be at Disney 5/24-5/30. I can't wait. We are celebrating getting through a "very" tough year and a half.

I'm going back to WDW and the Pop for a week in December (5th -- 11th) with my daughter and her cousin as an early celebration of her high school graduation. Me ... and two teenaged girls. Need pixiedust ... lots of it!!

Hey all Going April 17th - 24th staying at pop

Celebrating our First Vacation and our first trip to Disney World...

woohoo i'll be heading down super early monday morning! i can't believe it's finally here!!!!!!:cool1:

We're staying at Pop Sept 12 - 19, celebrating the first trip for my much loved grandson Carter:lovestruc! All ADR's are made, and time is going slowly! I'm so ready for a Disney fix!

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter