Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

First time at the POP (or any on-site). Decided to celebrate my 50th birthday 6 months late as we both love Disney AND Christmas (secondary celebration is FINALLY becoming empty-nesters :cool1: )

:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:We are celebrating quite a few things when we stay at Pop Sept.23rd thru Oct.3.18TH birthday, first time for DGM late wedding anniversary, and pre birthday for our youngest who will be 6 on Halloween!!!!!QUICK ADD ON FOR THIS POST: we booked our arline ressies for our group on thurs. night so it is official now!!! can't wait till Sept.!!!!

Morning all! I just updated the first post to include more travel dates and celebrations!

If any of you who have already gone to the World, please let us know if you have started a trip report, we'd love to read all about your adventures.

For those of you who have started pre-trip report, please post links so we can come over and take a read.

pirate:First time to the Pop. Haven't been to disney in about 20 yrs (I'm 29 now). Celebrating life (it's too short) and it will be my daughter's first trip to see the mouse (she'll be 4). We are so excited and hope all lives up to what we've heard. Going Sept. 12th to 17th.

pirate:First time to the Pop. Haven't been to disney in about 20 yrs (I'm 29 now). Celebrating life (it's too short) and it will be my daughter's first trip to see the mouse (she'll be 4). We are so excited and hope all lives up to what we've heard. Going Sept. 12th to 17th.

You sound like me. We went twice when I was a kid, and I had bad memories both times. (We didn't have much $$$) I used to wonder why our friends would go to Disney on their Honeymoons. I thought that was odd, because I didn't have many good memories as a kid. Then Hurricane Katrina hit and my kids were small, and the whole we need to start living feeling got over my wife and I. Long story short, we are going for our 5th time in four years in Two weeks and are already starting to plan for the next one. I forsee you going plenty more times when you see how your little girl reacts to being there. It will be magical. Look out for the bounceback if you are staying on site. Pretty good deals to be had for booking your next trip while you are there.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip. I had great memories of Disney as a kid. My grandmother brought my whole family (about 20 of us) 3 times after my grandfather died. I'm glad to hear that the "magic" still holds true for adults. I'd hate to go and find out that it was magical because I was young and thought McDonald's playplace was magical too! I already know we'll be habitual visitors. I used to watch the specials on TV with envy...well no more.

We will also be celebrating our anniversary. But more than anything, it'll be great to be back and enjoy WDW.:surfweb:

I'm sorry, I forgot to say what I'm celebrating..my engagement AND college graduation!

I don't have anything listed that I'm celebrating so I thought I should mention we are celebrating my kids and fiance's first time to WDW and our first real family trip! :cool1::banana::banana:

DBF and I will be celebrating his first "real" trip to Disney World (he has only been to MK once before!) and our five year dating anniversary from September 10 - 14!

Back to the Pop on May 1st - May 8th! Can't wait! I love that place because it's so just dang clean and happy!

Hurry up May!

:yay:

April 14th - April 18th
Celebrating my son's marching in the parade at Magic Kingdom! He's in the drumline for his high school band and they will be part of the parade on April 16th. Can't wait!

March 11-18
Celebrating DS 10th Birthday on St. Patrick's Day and DD 1st visit. She's 8 months old!!!! Also Grandparents first trip w/grandkids!

We are going sep 3-12. Just the four of us this time. No taglongs or others to hang with. So it should be one of our best family vacations in a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter