• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

We will be doing a split stay at POP 11/7-11/9 and then 11/14-11/16 (we will be at OKW in between) celebrating my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary!:banana:

Just saw this thread and thought I would chime in as well...we will be staying December 2nd thru the 7th. I guess you could say we are celebrating our first stay on Disney Property and we are VERY excited!!

Hi everyone!! 3 more days of work and thursday morning (early) we will be headed to disney and our first stay at POP! We are going "home".

Sorry, didn't realize this posted earlier...I'm having issues with my computer!

DH and I will be celebrating ..... well just celebrating :lmao: at POP! from January 4th 2010-January 11th 2010

We will be at Pop Century Oct. 11 - 16 :banana: celebrating my obsession with Walt Disney World. :rotfl:

I still haven't told the kids where we are going, they think we are going on a boring vacation to visit family in northwest Florida. :lmao: They are begging to at least have a pool at the hotel.

Can't wait to feel all the Disney magic :wizard:

Just over 2 months until Christmas at Pop!

We're celebrating our 9th Anniversary and my Mom's retirement!

BTW, We have a fridge looking for some babysitters at Pop. Check my siggy for available dates! TIA!

I am said with those who have gone and come back and envious of those yet to go!! Have a great trip! We certainly did! You can check out my trip report in my signature. One word of advice, do not get so caught up in the schedule that you forget to enjoy yourself!!! Have fun! :yay:

Just found this page.
We're going in 3 days! Oct. 10-17 celebrating our love for family and Disney!

We will be heading to POP December 14th - 21st. It will be our first time on site and my son's 9th bday.

Jan 8-17th Celebrating dd 7th birthday, grandma 70th and me (mom) 40th.
Plus dd (1) first trip to disney.

We'll be there 11/28 to 12/5, and we're celebrating DD's 1st birthday! I can hardly wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter