• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

We'll be there December 8-20. Celebrating the holidays. :) It will be myself, my little girl (who will be 10 by then) and my Mom.

Haven't been on- line for quite a while... My daughter (19) and I will be at Pop Century Sept.25-28 for our first ever Mom/Daughter get-a-way! I'm really excited about it. I chose the dates because of the free dining ,since all the other times we've been down , we didn't have the dining plan so had only one "nice" meal in 4 or 5 days there. SHe'll be home from college on Friday so we'll have time to do all of our planning before she goes back to school in the fall.

We will be there!

November 29 thru December 6.

Celebrating DS's birthday (a few days early 18th)
Celebrating our 14th Anniversary (a few days early 16th)
Celebrating our 1st stay at Pop!!!

YAY

And it's our 2nd annual vacation with my brother and sisnter in law.

Karen

staying at POP 6/13 - 6/20. Our daughters 1st trip to WDW.

celebrating 9th anniversary, and my wifes b-day.

We'll be staying Nov 7-13th
This will be our first time at Pop.
We will be celebrating my dd's 10th Birthday on 11/9/09
and celebrating my 29th a bit early ( 11/20)

Other than that, just a huge family reunion and fun for all

Hello, we have only 8 more days!!!

We will be there May 23rd- May 31st.

Celebrating oldest son's 7 B-day at Disney World!!!!!
:cool1:

Tomorrow!!!!! I have never been more excited about a trip (the only exception being our trip to mexico for our wedding) I couldn't sleep at all last night!!

We are going from 11/30/09 to 12/9/09
and we are celebrating our 7th Anniversary
Hope to meet some of you there.
I will most definately put something disboards in the window now.
Cool!
Lisa and Josh

:banana: We are staying 10/31-11/06. WE are celebrating Halloween with Mickey-MNSSHP 10/31. My 41st Birthday 11/04/09!!:banana:

We will be there this thursday (5/14):yay:!!!! I'm going out of my mind with excitement! It will be my husband and my anniversary and my 2 kids 1st time! I'm pretty sure I am more excited then them all!
Wish I had known that this morning!!!! We left POP around 10am (05/16) and had 3 fast passes for any park/any ride that we were unable to use!!! DD gave them to 2 ladies and a younger girl getting on the MK bus this morning. The passes were good til sometime in June. Got those as a result of a big screw up on POP's behalf & we already had some other free fastpasses for MK when Haunted Mansion had technical problems. Too many free fastpassess...too little time, lol.

We'll be at POP Sept 13th - Sept 20th 2009.

We're celebrating our first trip as a family to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter