Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

My daughter and I are going Sept. 3-8. This will be her very first trip to WDW.

:)

We will be there October 3-11th. This will be our very first trip to Disney, going as a grand gathering with extended family, staying in 3 rooms at POP. Can't wait!

June 5-9th!!! Celebrating my son's 10th bday....surprise trip;) First time at Pop and excited!!

This is a neat thread. Great idea. :goodvibes

We'll be at Pop May 18-29. Our first trip was last year the same time and we knew the first day we would be back...

We're celebrating:
DH graduating-- we leave the very next day!
Being able to keep this secret from the kids for 6 months
... not sure which has been the greater accomplishment :rotfl:

Hey everybody! I just finished updating the first post. I changed up the fonts, put everything in chronological order. Even though the first three months of the year have already passed, I kept the dates and disers' names on there so they wouldn't feel like we had left them out.:thumbsup2

As quickly as I could update the list others were posting their dates and celebrations.

Thanks for those of you who took the time to start helping me with the list update. Sorry I beat you to it. I love the Dis!

I'd think you would always be updating this list seeing how many people post in such a short amount of time. But it's really cool and exciting to see how many are looking forward to their Disney vacay! Thanks for keeping the list up!

We will be there 8/17 (may add 8/16) through 8/22 ...

CELEBRATING LIFE!!!

I can't believe I forgot about our anniversary! :rotfl2: We're celebrating not only my 34th bday, & my DS's 1st bday & 1st trip to Disney, it's also our 6th wedding anniversary! LOL

You don't have to update the 1st page...it's not that important! :rotfl::rotfl: Just wanted to add it here, so I don't feel guilty. :)

I'm taking my best friend for a quick weekend girls trip Sept. 5-8th staying at Pop! This will be her first time to Disney...only my 53rd, but who's counting. ;) This will be the first time I've stayed at Pop though! :)

Added two more to our list.

Minnie&Nana: I've thought about it many times and then get sidetracked. Hopefully, I'll get around to it soon.:lovestruc

I had also hoped that some of the people who had already gone to Pop would post some pictures and trip reports but I haven't heard from anyone.:confused3

We're going 5/08 thru 5/15. Planning on taking lots of pics. Would love to do a trip report but not too sure how to go about it, lol.:)

Going 9/6 -9/13
Celebrating:
first time at POP , Grand Gathering, Youth group classes and 4 kids birthdays in our group .. first time at MNSSHP and Free dining lol:yay:

I will be staying there from aug 14-21 with my DMom and DSis. We are celebrating (10 days late) my sister's quarter century birthday aka 25th. Pm me if anyone would like to meet up!!

We will be there 5/17 - 24!!! Yippee, just about 2 weeks!! :banana: :banana: And we're celebrating... umm.... well... we're just celebrating DISNEY!! :lmao: :woohoo: :yay:

my husband and i will be taking our niece there from june 23rd-july 6th for her high school graduation gift!:cheer2:

My daughter and I will be there 5/16-5/21!!! Our first time at POP! Daughter's 21st Birthday.

We're going July 19th-24th, and celebrating my FIL's birthday, our anniversary, and the adoption of our two sons!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter