• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Coffee

sirwiltor

Earning My Ears
How is the coffee at the POP? We live in Puerto Rico and we are use to strong coffee in the morning.

It's OK - just OK. Disney resorts serve Nescafe. It's just OK. Looks like coffee, tastes somewhat like coffee. Not horrible, not good - but it is coffee.

I'm not very picky about my coffee and the I will NOT drink the stuff at Pop. I drink frozen coke for caffine at Pop. You might want to bring your own coffee pot.

Very poor, IMHO.
Andrea:sad2:
(I relied on frozen Coke, when the machine was working.)
Didn't care for the food there either.

Originally posted by I Love Pluto
It's OK - just OK. Disney resorts serve Nescafe. It's just OK. Looks like coffee, tastes somewhat like coffee. Not horrible, not good - but it is coffee.

Exactley how I feel. It does the trick in the morning and my mid-day coffee fix, but it would be great if they served some real good stuff.

It is a coffee 'beverage'. It is a liquid mix.. kind of like a fountain drink, you know how a fountain is a concentrate in a bag and mixes with water as it comes out of the fountain? The coffee is the same way.

That being said, I do love the FLAVOR of the coffee, but I'm not a huge coffee drinker, I only have one or two cups per day. I can see how it is not strong enough for die hard drinkers.

I drink strong coffee too and the coffee is horrible it tastes like tinted/colored water I had to throw it away (el cafe sabe a agua caliente con un poquito de color).

We always rent a car and drive to the Hilton DTD for Starbuck's coffee. :surfweb:

It does the trick in the morning, but it dosen't feel like real coffee. I drink it light and sweet so it's passable, but you could tell it's imitation coffee.

We bring our own coffee maker and make it in the room. Or somedays we go over to Epcot to the kiosk on the left side and buy it there. The kiosk is on the way over to the Universe of Energy building.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter