• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Bus Lines

tinkerbell_girly_96

Mouseketeer
Im going to be staying @ Pop Century in April, I have heard about the bus lines being really long what is the best time to leave my room to get in line(am).:)

Well we jsut came back from the last week of august... and the bus lines were HORRIBLEE because there was so many people!!!:mad: but other than that it was a great stay. I would have to say there really isn't a "best time" for the buses... but you are probably going at a less crowded time. I would have to say that early morming is the best time to go!

Have a great trip!:goodvibes

I was there in March, and I found the earlier the better. I was normally in line at least 45 minutes before the parks opened, because I wanted to be there for the opening.... :goodvibes

never had a problem with busses at the Pop Century - but i'm a very early riser, and was at the bus stop WAY early each morning for the first bus to whichever park was EMH

We've never had a problem at Pop with buses. We go in the off-season. In the mornings, we usually get to the bus stop sometime between 8:15-8:30 and we're on a bus within 10 minutes no problem. Of course, it's probably different during busy weeks.

We never really encountered long lines in the mornings. We were always at the bus stop an hour before park opening though. We'd take an afternoon break at the hotel and head back between 4-5 pm usually and they weren't too bad then either. We never had to stand or wait for a 2nd bus going to the parks.

We were at Pop in February of this year. Lines at Pop were very managable. We arrived at the bus stop before 8:00 in the morning each day, really usually 7:50, and never had more than a handful of people in front of us. We didn't do any of EMH morning parks also. We never had to wait for a bus more than 5 minutes. Guess we were lucky. February was a wonderful time to visit WDW. No sweating in the bus lines. :) We're going back next February and are hoping for the same. Hope this helps. Have Fun!!!!

Lynn

We just got back last night and didn't have any complaints about the buses. A couple of times the lines were really long and everyone in front of us got on the bus and we were the first in line for the next one. Both times another bus came in about 2-3 minutes.

Coming back from MK after the fireworks Tuesday night, the line was way backed up. Two buses would come at once and they would load both of them. A couple of minutes later another bus would come and then another. A few times we left one of the parks and walked right onto a bus for Pop. The only time we had to wait around 20 minutes was after the Halloween party Friday night. We were the second party in line and it took 15-20 minutes for a bus to come.

I guess I am just not lucky. I was at Pop from 9/13-9/22 and in the early morning, no problem. But the rest of the time it was crazy. I had to wait several times for a bus. Heck one day we left our room at Pop at 6:55 pm, and did not get to the MK till 8:05 pm. We went several different times throught the day and had issues. Next time I will rent a car. We did finally say something to a supervisor about it. There was a total of 5 times it took an hour to get to either MK, Epcot, DTD, or AK. Just bad luck for me I guess.

i've been there 3 times and you are right the lines are really long especially when you leave to go back to the resort, but when i stayed there we left around 11:00 and it was semi crowded depended on the day and all that!

Have fun on your trip!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter