Pop Century (best building)

Davefrompgh

Mouseketeer
Looking to stay in the building closest to the bus transportation. I'm assuming this is near the food court as well.

Thanks

we stayed in 50s A (or 1) building last week and i don't think there were any closer! it was great! definitely not necessary to pay for "preferred" room, unless you want to be near the hippy dippy pool instead of the bowling pin pool...

ENJOY!

Really dont think it matters, all new, all good. But then to some most likely it does.

I stayed at the 60s pool view, but the 50s was just as close and even the other buildings are not a far walk, but I liked the hippie dippie pool view and that is why I would stay there again.
However, the pool hours are not strictly enforced and there were some people swimming until 2 a.m. It didn't not bother us, but if you are sensitive to outdoor noise you may want to stay in the 50s section.

:wave2:

We stayed in the 60s - Mowgli & Baloo bldg - and LOVED it!!! My DH & oldest DD love the 1960s, so that's why we stayed there! Our room overlooked the kiddy pool and it was very quiet - we never even heard our neighbors!!!

We are going back to Pop Century in December - but I didn't reserve the 60s bldg this time. We are hoping for either the 50s or 70s!!!

Have a great trip!

Like it has been said, all the sections are a nice short walk to the bus stops. But if you want th actual closest, I would think the 70's section is! Search the site for a map and you can guess for yourself :)

Agree that 10's are probably the closest. There is an unofficial path thru the grass and bushes to the bus stops and the 70's are on the same side as the food court.

I posted in another POP thread last week or so and included a link to a map. Too lazy to link that thread now......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter