• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century bedding question...

tysmom

Earning My Ears
Is the bottom sheet a "fitted sheet"...one that actually stays on the bed ;) ?? I hate when hotels give you the flat sheet to use as the bottom sheet. Just curious...

Thanks

I'm going to pop your thread over to the Resorts Board, tysmom:) (Like Localgirl suggested, thanks :goodvibes )

...I hate the flat sheet on the bottom too;)

:sunny:

All Disney hotels use the flat sheet top and bottom. It is much easier on the hotel to only have one type of sheet. I don't think I"ve ever stayed at a hotel that had different sheets.

We stayed at POP in January and it was a flat sheet. Ours kept coming out which I find annoying too. Could've been because I was sleeping with DD (2)-what a fitful night :sad2:

We have stayed there several times and really love the food court area. I think Pop century is a D :cool1: isney jewel as it beats alot of the moderates hands down.

I would guess that 95% of ALL hotels worldwide only use flatsheets. Otherwise they would have to sort the sheets everytime they wash which would take more time and hence cost more to do. With just the flatsheets housekeeping just grabs a pile of sheets and heads out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter