POP Century bathroom freebies?

Willowtrees

Mouseketeer
I usually have to bring my own Shampoo and conditioner, but what other things are included with the room besides soap?

the shampoo and conditioner are in one bottle. the shampoo is fine - but I need more conditioner.

soap and shampoo/conditioner are it.

We got bars of soap for the sink and the tub as well. That may have changed since it's been about a year since we stayed.

Definitely bring your own shampoo and conditioner. The stuff they give you really dried out my hair.

Thanks - I usually bring my own shampoo and conditioner too as I have alot of hair and there is no way a comb is getting through it without heavy duty conditioner.

Willowtrees said:
I usually have to bring my own Shampoo and conditioner, but what other things are included with the room besides soap?

All the toilet paper you can use during your stay, plus unlimited water :rotfl:

Just teasing. Pop is a cute resort. Have fun!

maelstrom said:
Shampoo/conditioner, soap, lotion, & shower caps.

We had soap, shampoo/conditioner, but no lotion or shower caps. The soap smells like a bad Ivory soap and their shampoo is too drying for my already dry hair. I have to have my normal shampoo and conditioner, so I always either leave their toiletries or put them in the suitcase everyday and bring them back for my GD to give to her friends. If you leave them out unopened they are not replaced, but if you use them or put them up, mousekeeping puts new out everyday.

maelstrom said:
Shampoo/conditioner, soap, lotion, & shower caps.

The deluxe resorts have lotion and shower caps but the values and & mods only have the Shampoo/conditioner plus 2 bars of soap--1 for the tub and a smaller one for the vanity.

Here is a photo of the Mickey soap & shampoo:

soap.jpg

FYI

I remembered reading this on another thread so I found the post and copied it. I hope the OP does not mind.

Originally Posted by Zmsksirt
The soap and shampoo used at Disney is made by Hunter Amenities, Inc. They are an international firm that specializes in making amenity products for the hospitality industry. They do not sell to the public.

For a time, several years ago, the All-Star resorts used wall mounted soap and shampoo dispensers. This proved to be unpopular with guests. They once again now supply the little Mickey soaps and shampoo bottles.

http://www.hunteramenities.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter