Pop Century and changing areas?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
We are driving to WDW and will be arriving between 9 and 10AM on 10/31. We will be staying at Pop Century. We have tickets for MNSSHP that night, so before 4PM we are off to the MK. I am trying to figure out what to do with the day until 4PM.

As we are driving 16 hours to get there, we would like a place to change, at a minimum. I don't expect to find a room available to us when we get to WDW, but I figure we will check in anyway. Then the issue is what to do after that. Are there changing facilities near the pool at PC? Would we able to change to shower and use the pool for the day? If nothing else, a nap by the pool would be good before a long night at the park.

All thoughts greatly appreciated....

---Paul in Southern NJ

You should check in and maybe your room will be ready or they will tell you when it will be. You can change by the pool but I don't think there are showers. You could use the pool and eat in the food court etc.

if you aren't picky about your room location maybe just ask if there are any rooms available and ready to go. Sometimes that tactic works! As far as showering there was no where, I stayed in the 50s there is like a shower to rinse you off b efore swimming thats all I recall. If it were me and I just got there I'd either take a bus to Downtown Disney and stroll or maybe one of the smaller parks DHS and look around!

Our first day after travelling for a long time we ate in Everything Pop then went to Epcot and took our time sitting lots and looking around, didn't even penetrate the world showcase, and that night after sitting in our room resting went to Downtown Disney and it was very nice.

I, too, would like to just sit around and do nothing..... I need to rest from sitting all night! :rotfl:

I actually want to rest up because I know I will only get a few hours sleep over night and I know I will be up till midnight on arrival day for MNSSHP. That should bring me to about 4 hours sleep (if I'm lucky) in about 40 hours! :scared1:

But I guess I'm at WDW... there's time for sleep when I get home!

---Paul in southern NJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter