Pop Century…for adults?

Me and my DH are also considering POP. We have never stayed at a budget resort before, but this time our budget kinda demands it. We are looking at Mid May, the schools should still be in session? Booking a preferred non pool view room....We are looking at 5/11-5/18. The budget resorts now have complimentary mini frig's in room? Can you walk to AOA?

I have stayed at all the values and all moderates. We really love POP we are 2 adults. The nice thing now is the bridge that connects AOA and POP together makes it nice to go and check out AOA we stayed there last Sept 2 weeks after Little mermaid opened and there was a whole lot of familys but the resort is so nice. We also like ASMusic.

yes you get to AOA from POP you just have to walk over bridge and is done really nice

I've stayed at ASMu once, ASMo twice and Pop 7 times. The All Stars are fine but I prefer Pop. I like the theme and prefer the food court layout. At Pop nearly all food items are in the food court. At the All Stars if you want larger sized items like a larger milk you have to purchase that in the food court

Can't wait for my trip to Pop in May so I can walk over to AoA to check that out. The lasts time I was at Pop in Jan 12 it was still under construction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter