Pop - 80's

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Doing on line check in. Thinking of requesting the 80's section. It seems close enough to the food court and the parking lot.

What are your thoughts on that section?

Also what are the building numbers for that section. I read people mention Building # but the map has decades.

We stayed in the 80s section once and really liked it. We cut through the parking lot to the bus stop. I don't remember the building # though, sorry!

When are you going? 80's and 90's are used for the BTG and after two miserable trips stuck over there, I won't even stay at POP when they are there.

Building number is the first number in the room numbers ... so 80's are #7 and #9.

Personally that area is the farthest walk as I won't trudge us through the parking lot.

pop.gif

I stayed at POP in December, 2014. Stayed in the 80s section. I liked it.

It was not a far walk to the main building (food court), and bus stop.

We stayed in the 80's section and loved it! We were in one of the Rubiks cube buildings facing the 90's parking lot. Very quiet section when we were there. It's a 2 minute walk to the bus line when you cut through the parking lot. Also, the computer pool was right around the corner from our building which convinced us to have some pool time since it was so quite there. I would definitely stay in this section again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter