• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP - 04/22 to 04/30

Myself, DH and DS(4) will be at POP 4/22-4/30. Today my DS was telling me what and who he wants to see at Disney World. I also can't forget cotton candy. He wants to see Mickey and get cotton candy. What easy decisions to make at 4.

Is it time to get yet :cloud9: :wizard: :moped:

Short trip for us 3/28 - 4/01 - We just got back a couple weeks ago but these seasonal passes are burning a hole in my purse! :flower:

My son (13) and I will be there April 22-30. Of course he's excited about visiting all of the parks and doing the new rides.

However, he has his heart set on devouring three major desserts. The Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream is top on his list. The Volcano from Rainforest Cafe is running neck and neck with the KS. :mickeybar :mickeybar

Yesterday he found the email I printed out for the buy one sundae get one free from Ghirardelli's. Now we have to work that dessert into the touring plan. :confused3 :rotfl2:

i will be there, as stated by my wife, the 'evil snugglespeas' :)
4/22-4/30. (and the evil inlaws will be at fort wilderness :earseek: )

This will be my husband and I's first trip to Disney - that we will remember. We were both there when we were younger but don't remember a whole lot. It will be fun! :Pinkbounc

Who else?

And to my neighbors down Rte 495 in Taunton, MA.....Let's get out of this snow!!!!!! (Although it's gorgeous out there today!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter