• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poor Banzai

candykisses

<font color=blue>Ask Me About My Sheltie<br><font
....He's suffering...our PC crashed and so far nothing seems to be working to get it back online. To make matters worse, his school has blocked access to the DIS.

He said to tell everyone "Hi" and he misses all of you.

Candy

Oh no!!! :eek:

Poor, poor Brad.

That must be so frustrating, I'd have chewed my arm off by now. :rolleyes: Tell him I said 'hi', and he's missed, and that he must be strong, soon this nightmare will end.

- Suzi
:D

AWWWW
So that's where he's been.
Tell him i said hi and that i miss him.
Cant wait to talk to him soon :)
Norah

OH NO!!!!:eek: :eek:

Hopefully it will get fixed soon!! Tell him I said HI!!

Oh no, that's not good!

I know what it's like. Every once and awhile our internet goes down and I can't come on for a couple days. It is definitely not fun.

I hope your computer starts working again soon!

Why would you go to the dis boards at school? At my school, you get in big trouble for going to non school or search engine related sites...but i always got to go2orlando website and they never say anything! hehe

<font color=blueviolet size=3>Hey brad, sorry to hear you're having comp problems. Did you have fun in T.O.? Hope to talk w/ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be going crazy if that happened to me! Tell Brad I said hey though

omg! I would die!

Tell Brad that I say Howdy! and that I hope you can get the PC fixed soon! :)

Awww...:( . I have the same message, tell him I said hi, and we all miss him!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter