• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poolside Service at Beach Club

disneywith4boys

Mouseketeer
If you order food from the waitresses at the SAB, is this the same as room service pricing? I heard the burgers and chicken sandwiches are expensive. Could you use counter service or table service credits for this?

I ordered the burger/fries/drink poolside last year. And it took the pool hop a VERY VERY VERY long time to bring my ticket but she did use my CS credit for me. So all I paid OOP was the tip.

No, it's not connected to room service. She is simply going over to Hurricane Hannah's and getting the food there. Let me just say, the cheeseburgers are SO good here and my DH loves the sushi. I personally never order from the waitress, it would take too long and I'm too hungry! We just wait in line, it's much quicker. Oh, and go before or after big meal times to avoid the rush.

Just an FYI if you are going to the BC soon HH is closed for a refurb. My understanding is that there are cold boxed type lunches available for purchase somewhere by the pool. We will be @ the BC late Oct. and we're not really happy about this. I understand that updates need to happen I just wish there was another choice besides cold sandwiches for lunch poolside. B & C just takes way too long and I can only imagine what the line will be like this trip.:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter