poolside food service?

pezpam

DIS Veteran
Quick question - Do all 3 hotels have poolside service with waiters bringing food to your chair/cabana?

I know they do at HRH and I seem to remember getting food at my pool side table at RPH as well.It is fun to do and the food is pretty good but it gets very pricey.

Yes, all 3 hotels do this, and we have done it at all 3.

Your bill will already include an 18% gratuity.

Here is another tip: ask your server's name if you want to keep an open tab. Sometimes they get busy and you can't find them when you want to settle. Knowing their name helps other staff find who you need so you can settle up and go.

as others have said..yes all 3 do have poolside service. however, i found the best service to be at HRH. they were so attentive there. I had to beg for a waiter/waitress at PBH and when i did practically trip someone to stop and order, they brought me the wrong thing. at HRH however, my waitress on a couple trips found me in the pool and asked it i needed a refill. they are great at HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter