• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pools at Saratoga Springs

They are all nice. Only two have slides, High Rock Pool and the Paddock Pool. The Paddock pool has a nice young children's water play area and a zero entry. The High Rock Pool has a small water play area too.

We enjoyed both the Paddock pool and the High Rock Springs pool. DD9 loved the slide at the Springs pool and the huge ball they put into the pool for the kids to toss around. The rest of us thought the Springs pool was too cold (we were there last October).

My kids really like the Paddock pool for different reasons. My youngest is a fan of zero entry or he won't go in. My oldest loved the slide and that at least while we were there, they were playing music and having activities for the kids. It was definitely the busiest though.

Another vote for the Paddock pool. My kids LOVE it. The kids area is fantastic, and I'm so glad they added a quick service so we can get snacks and drinks while there. It's fantastic!

We like Grandstand pool because it's usually a bit less crowded than Springs and Paddock, and is a good size pool. The "sprayground" is fun for little kids and teens.

And we like that location since it's first on the bus route for the parks and a short walk to the food service.

We like Grandstand pool because it's usually a bit less crowded than Springs and Paddock, and is a good size pool. The "sprayground" is fun for little kids and teens.

And we like that location since it's first on the bus route for the parks and a short walk to the food service.

completely agree with you ParrotBill; we also like High Rocks since its bigger and has the slide and of course the cocktail bar is nice. Have not checked out the Paddock yet.

When we first stayed there, last January, our kids swam in the Springs pool and really liked it (we were staying in Congress Park and took a bus to the pool and back). However, when we go next week I have requested to be close to the Paddock Pool. It looks really neat and hopefully we will be within walking distance from it :goodvibes.

Hands down Congress Park, specially if it is later in the evening. Nice and quiet and relaxing.

Just dump me in the hot tub and leave me to boil.

Conan the Librarian said:
Hands down Congress Park, specially if it is later in the evening. Nice and quiet and relaxing

I agree, especially with the movie. I don't do hot tubs though. Paddock sms grandstand are super nice though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter