• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pools at PBH

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
I thought I read somewhere that the Villa Pool at PBH was only open to guests staying in villa rooms. Can anyone confirm if that's true or not? Also, I've never seen anything written about the hill pool. Is it fairly quiet there?

No one will stop you from using the villa pool; it is very quiet there and the chase lounges are covered in thick cushions. We even used a cabana which went unnoticed by anyone working there (no lifeguards on duty either). The other pool you mentioned we heard was very small and rarely used by anyone.

Is the villa pool unlocked now? When we were there we had to enter the room key to get in.:confused:

When PBH opened the villa pool was only for villa guests but I believe it's open to anyone now. Best to call the hotel directly and ask if you really want to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter