Pool toys allowed?

kate

Earning My Ears
Should we bring a pool float for our little one or are they allowed in the resort pools? Hate to waste space in the suitcase if personal floats are not allowed.
Thanks.

We used some smaller sized floatie things this summer at AKL.We also used pool toys such as torpedoes.

We had 7 kids with us, and maybe 3 or 4 floaties and misc. toys

Julia

I always take the kids' noodles and they're allowed. We've brought beach balls before too.

The last time I was at The All Star Sports - Sept. 2002; they were NOT letting any kids in the pool with their toys, I saw lots of people being asked NOT to take their toys into the pools. Wish I could remember what they were NOT allowing but I thought it was the noodles, floats, maybe it was something else but I thought it weird that they wouldn't allow pool toys in the pool so they had to of had pool toys just not sure which ones.

By personal float do you mean the type that is worn to keep the child afloat - a jacket type? The moderates and deluxes give those out (life jacket type) for no charge - not sure about the values. Or you can bring your own. I'm fairly sure those are allowed at all the pools.

AT the DVC resorts they provide you with noodles for flotation, or just playing around with. I am not sure if you can bring your own pool toys, as I don't think I saw any in the pool during our last few stays at BWV or WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter