pool towels at typhoon lagoon?

Daynab

Earning My Ears
Do you need to bring your own towels to typhoon lagoon or can you get them there. I am assuming we need to bring our own. But if I don't have to pack them....

Thanks,
Dayna

You don't need to bring your own. they do have towels there, but they cost a small rental fee (like $2 or something) Just rent them in the morning and drop them in the towel return box before you leave. Thats what we always do

We usually bring our resort pool towels with us to the water parks. I then bring them back to our resort to be used at the pool later or returned.

If we have room in our luggage, we bring our own beach towels. The rental towels are rather smallish white towels. On several occasions, our rental towels have been taken by other people. I seriously doubt that it was on purpose! It's just easy to confuse one person's identical white towel with another -- especially for children. We find that having our own brightly colored beach towels makes it easier to spot our things. We also prefer the larger towels. That being said, we'll be renting towels next week. Dh and I are only going for a few days, so we're only taking carry-on bags. No room for towels.

do you really need towels at all? We just got back this morning. We went to both BB and TL. It is so hot there right now that you don't really need a towel - you'll dry off in minutes!

I, too, wondered if it was worth the bother to take your own towels in so I emailed WDW Customer Service. The cost is $1.00 per towel per day, and there are no refunds and replacements will be another $1.00 each. Small price to pay for more room in your suitcase, but glad to hear that you dry in no time with the hot, humid weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter