Pool Towels at POP

MyGirlLovesTink

DIS Veteran
I read that they do not provide towels at the pools at POP. Should we bring our own or do we just use the towels from the room?

You are correct, there are no pool towels. We just use the ones from the room.

If you have room in your suitcase - I'd suggest packing beach towels - we found that the room towels are not big enough and the material too thin. We brought our beach towels and enjoyed having a full length towel to lay on the lounger - and brought a garbage bag to put them in if they were still wet/dirty for the return trip home :yay:

The first time I stayed I used their room towels to save suitcase room. They were awful.

The 2nd time I brought my own and by lying it flat on the inside of the suitcase before packing didn't take up hardly any room and it was so much better having an actual beach towel that I will be doing that for any future stays.

We love buying beach towels at WDW.
Our best is from the gift shop at Splash Mtn.
No need to go on the ride if you do not wish to, the gift shop is at the rides exit.
Lots of places to get WDW beach towels.
They also make great souvenirs.
Just our 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter