Pool Tables?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
DH and I used to love to play pool back when we were dating but we have not played in years. I was just wondering if maybe there were any pool tables on board the Wonder. It would be a fun activity for us for a few hours.

Thanks!

Sorry Becka, there are no pool tables aboard the Wonder.....Andy

The pool tables are right next to the "rumored" bowling alley. Maybe with the ships layout being reworked with drydocking they could add a pool table or two. Would make a nice addition!

However, tought to keep a table level at sea - same goes for the bowling alley!

THIS MAYBE A DUMB QUESTION BUT WOULD THE BALLS STAY STILL WITH THE MOTION OF THE SHIP?:confused: I LOVE TO PLAY POOL TOO.

We were just on the Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas and they did, in fact, have pool tables. They were "self leveling" and designed specifically for onboard, so they do exist on cruise ships!

They have them on the radiance too. They were very busy, so we didn't get a chance to play, but it was so cool! The seas were kind of rough the last day, and you could actually see the table moving to keep it level. Amazing, but the balls never moved!!!

I think that the crew has pool tables down in their common areas. Disney would just need to make a place for them. Maybe in the "new" pub on the Magic. Well, if its a pub, then they would need to do darts!

Regular pool tables would be "fairer" than the ping pong tables up on deck 9. If you are hitting the ball toward the aft of the ship, you barely tap the ball and it goes flying, if you hit towards the front of the ship, you can hit the ball so it goes over the net and then back up towards you!! We played a lot of ping pong and got used to playing in the wind - and it seemed like everyone else did to - the tables were constantly in use. Pool on a "rocking" ship should be a piece of cake:)

BD...that was baaaaaadddd!!!!

But funny!!!

The Grouper Pavillion is free and it is all the way at the end of the beach by the teen beach (get on the path and just keep walking!!!). It is fairly new and does not get much use so you should have no problem using it!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter