Pool preference at Pop?

back in 2005 we went in Oct and the hippy dippy pool was cold and the bowling pen pool was warm.....

both are really fun. Mostly the Hippty whatever its called pool the kids like the most. And the bowling pin for the rest. it was close to our room and not too many people were in it. the main pool seemed to be packed the whole trip and we went in sept 06. Have fun.:thumbsup2

I agree with GoofyTraci. We stayed in the 50s section, so we swam in the bowling pin pool. I noticed whenever we went by the Hippy Dippy pool, it was very active and noisy. The bowling pin pool was much quieter.

We tried all 3. The Hippy Dippy was our favorite because the kids liked the flower showers and it was fun and colorful. Petals is there, too!

Our second favorite was the 50s bowling pool. It was fun and quieter than the Hippy Dippy pool. The lifeguards gave us beach balls to play with at the pool.

We thought that the computer pool was rather boring, as it's just a square. Plus the speakers weren't working when we used the computer pool (I'm assuming that the 80s and 90s do have speakers) and without music the atmosphere was lacking. Maybe if the music were playing the atmosphere would have been better there. And, I like 80s music! :goodvibes

I understand that when Pop was designed that it was designed in such a way to make the pool shape & theme stand out, but there is little shade in most of the pool areas. I wish that there could be some shady spots at all three of Pop's pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter