Pool in Costa Maya Port Area

chudson98

Mouseketeer
A while back I saw a great photo of the pool in the Costa Maya Port area.

I was wondering if you've been there did you swim? We are traveling with a group of 7 kids age 6-10 and thought they might like to do that.

Also, is there a charge to swim? :confused3

A while back I saw a great photo of the pool in the Costa Maya Port area. I was wondering if you've been there did you swim? We are traveling with a group of 7 kids age 6-10 and thought they might like to do that. Also, is there a charge to swim? :confused3

We LOVED that pool. Its free and right when you get off the ship. shops are all around and people will walk up to you for you food and drink order.

No charge to swim! We stayed there for hours, drinking and enjoying the pool. We would not hesitate to do it again. :)

A while back I saw a great photo of the pool in the Costa Maya Port area.

I was wondering if you've been there did you swim? We are traveling with a group of 7 kids age 6-10 and thought they might like to do that.

Also, is there a charge to swim? :confused3

It is great! The pool is saltwater and there are plenty of free lounge chairs around the pool. There are 2 large bar/restaurants on either side of the pool, with swim-up bars. We loved it. The market in the port area is nearby and there was plenty of places with free tequila samples.

Mike

We went to the beach. I think it was the tropicana. BEAUTIFUL beach and very calm water. Kids loved it. We reserved a shaded table, and food was awesome. No cost to use their beach and wifi- just buy food & drinks. Highly recommended! Most inexpensive excursion we ever did! Kids got virgin frozen drinks for less than $1 each!

We went to the beach. I think it was the tropicana. BEAUTIFUL beach and very calm water. Kids loved it. We reserved a shaded table, and food was awesome. No cost to use their beach and wifi- just buy food & drinks. Highly recommended! Most inexpensive excursion we ever did! Kids got virgin frozen drinks for less than $1 each!

I second this!:thumbsup2 We loved Tropicante, and look forward to visiting there again when we cruise in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter