Pool Hours

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the pool hours at HRH during Oct?? We are leaving Thursday for HRH and our flight gets in a little late. Im pretty sure we are not going to be able to swim that night but Im trying to figure out how to do HHN and swim in the evening since we are staying 2 nights at HRH before we head off to OKW.
Thanks!

I don't know about HRH, but the RPR pool closed at 9 PM when we were there (September).

In June the RPR pool closed at 11. I'm not positive but I think you can swim at the villa pool at PBH anytime.

I don't think you can. It's listed that it closes a 8 P.M.-2 hours earlier than the beach pool.

Just found my weekly sheet from June. The BP closed at 10P and the Villa pool was open till midnight.

HRH pool has a dive-in movie on fridays. The woman I spoke to wasnt sure exact pool closing for this month but said it will be open till 10P maybe 11P.

Great news! Do you know where the movies are held at PBH? Also, is that where all the cabana are? Thanks.

Hi everyone, we are back. The pool closed at 10 pm Thursday night and not sure about the time for Friday night. They did have the dive in movie then--Casper but we were hitting HHN so we missed it.
Last year we stayed at RPR and I believe their dive in movie was on Firday nights too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter