Pool Hopping

King Dumbo

Earning My Ears
Family is visiting DLR for a short 3 nights en route to Maui.

We are staying at Paradise Pier. Can we pool hop to the Disneyland Hotel pool?

NO Pool hopping is not allowed.

If the pool at the hotel you are in is closed for some reason then you are given a pass to one of the other hotel's pool area.

Geemo

Unless pool at your hotel is undergoing renovations, NOPE. Want the pool, pay the price.

You cannot pool hop in any variation or flavor. So for example, you cannot pool hop if:

• You are staying at DLH and want to try out the GCH pool
  • You stay at DLH and want to use PPH pool
  • You stay at PPH and want to use DLH or GCH pool
  • You stay at GCH and want to use DLH or PPH pool
The pools are only for people staying at that particular hotel. In addition, you are not allowed to bring other people with you to the pool...people who are not staying at that hotel, for example. It is only for hotel guests

They validate your room keys. You need them to get into the pool areas. The DIS guidelines require that we comply with Disney rules/regulations, so everyone here is trying to help you with that.

The PPH pool area is old skool cool. The longest slide on property, splash pool for littlies, and a proper deep end, well over your head. We had great fun there, our fav pool area of the three.

I think you can rent a cabana at one of the other pools for a half or full day. I thought I read that somewhere. Maybe someon can confirm or you can call the hotel directly.

Edited: OK, I'm wrong, you can only do this if staying at DLH or GCH. What about doing a split stay?

Last edited:
I think you can rent a cabana at one of the other pools for a half or full day. I thought I read that somewhere. Maybe someon can confirm or you can call the hotel directly.

Edited: OK, I'm wrong, you can only do this if staying at DLH or GCH. What about doing a split stay?

We stay at GCH and do exactly this. We rent a cabana half day at DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter