Pool-hopping?

I know this is probably over-asked, but we are staying in the POP (Aug. 3rd-17th), and were wondering is it possible to use pools at other reesorts?
Thank you.

possible-maybe
allowable-no

Disney's policy is that you use the pool at your own resort-no pool hopping. This is a very controversial subject, be glad that you didn't post it on the Community Board. I posted almost the exact question that you did about 2 years ago over on the CB and was just about crucified....at least that was the way I took it!!

I think that you will find the Welcome board a little nicer in answering this kind of "touchy" question. Also, some people (trolls) like to ask this kind of question just to stir :stir: things up.

oh yeah,

:welcome: to the DisBoards!!

edited to add: It was so long ago, I got the board wrong...it was the RESORT board, not the CB.....there, now I can sleep tonight.. :)

I know at the yacht and beach and boardwalk you need your room key to get into the pool. and We stay at the boardwalk and were not aloud over to the yacht and beach, because it is such a busy resort. good luck.

Actually its only if you are a DVC member while staying on a DVC property...I'm a member, but will be staying at POP so I'm not allowed. :sad1:

No, BUt you dont NEEd more pools, Pop's pools are very cool!!

NNOO anyway like jessie said you won't need to POP has cool pools :thumbsup2 ;)

What is going on here? Where are the flames :furious: Do I need to add the refillable mug question to heat things up in here :rotfl2:

Seriously, is that true that us DVC member can't hop unless we are staying at a DVC property???

Who has time for pool hopping, it is almost all I have to drag myself and kids to the pool in our own resort!! HAHA. Pop has big pools and they are great.

What are you doing at the pool in the first place!? You're in disney world! go to the PARKS!!!!

epcotking said:
Sure, you can pool hop....I do it all the time!!! <Bangs head on desk repeatedly>

Just be glad you didn't admit that on the CB!

Thank yooou for all your replies :)
Well, last time we stayed at the POLY and went in the pool in the evenings mainly, and once or twice popped back to the hotel around midday to cool off when in MK, which was quite nice :teeth:
Oh, and sorry if I started something - wasn't aware it was a controversial subject!!

ok, sort of off subject, but we are staying at the POP soon, and my kids are wondering if their pools are as cool as the All Stars. Any info. would be great! :wave:

babynurse1 said:
ok, sort of off subject, but we are staying at the POP soon, and my kids are wondering if their pools are as cool as the All Stars. Any info. would be great! :wave:

If you get a room in the 50s buildings there is a bowling pin pool. 60s and 70s share the Hippy Dippy pool and the 80s and 90s have a laptop pool. As a POP Century guest you are free to swim in either of the three pools during your stay. We only went to the Hippy Dippy pool, near Classic Hall and Everything Pop.

:thumbsup2 Go ahead and "pool hop"!!!! No problemo! You'll just be tarred and feathered, infested with bed- bugs, gain 20 pounds, be drop-kicked off a high-dive, and worse yet........piss off DISers who will give you one or more of these: :furious:

Hope you know I'm only kidding. Have fun at Blizzard Beach!!! Have a blast on your vacation! Write a TR when you get back!!!

hrh_disney_queen said:
possible-maybe
allowable-no

Disney's policy is that you use the pool at your own resort-no pool hopping. This is a very controversial subject, be glad that you didn't post it on the Community Board. I posted almost the exact question that you did about 2 years ago over on the CB and was just about crucified....at least that was the way I took it!!

I think that you will find the Welcome board a little nicer in answering this kind of "touchy" question. Also, some people (trolls) like to ask this kind of question just to stir :stir: things up.

oh yeah,

:welcome: to the DisBoards!!

edited to add: It was so long ago, I got the board wrong...it was the RESORT board, not the CB.....there, now I can sleep tonight.. :)

exactly what she said, possible, yes...you have a good shot of getting away with it...but, it would be embarrassing to be asked to leave.

I'm a DVC member, & don't do it...too much trouble when I have a pool at my own hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter