• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pool heat in April??

tiggerbaby

Earning My Ears
I am renting a pool home next month and have the option of adding pool heat. Has anyone has experience on whether I can do without pool heat for April? It would mean I pay $150 less for a week.

Tiggerbaby

When we were there in May of 2011, we were glad we had the pool heat turned on. The nights can still get cool.

I would have the pool heated especially if you have children in the party.Ask if there is a pool cover and of so make sure it is on overnight and when the pool is not in use.One thing $150 a week for pool heat seems a little on the high side to me .

We live here in a vacation home miles from Disney World. We have a pool and yes, you'll need heat.

We've had small pools and large pools and always need heat through April.

Good luck and have fun!

We live in St Petersburg. Even after a very warm winter our condo's unheated pool is only about 70 degrees right now. A month from now will be mid 70's if that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter