Pool heat in April?

shaunaday

Disney is my jam!
Is it worth the additional money to heat the splash pool during the second week of April? :confused3 Thanks!

I think that the general lack of response to your question is because you're asking us to predict the weather.

I don't know if it's worth it or not but if you want to be sure that the pool is good and warm then you should go ahead and make the purchase then use it if you need it.

Average monthly temperatures for the whole month of April, according to the Weather Channel, are an average high of 83F and an average low of 60F. I suppose that means that the average temps for earlier in the month are lower than those figures and later in the month they're higher.

I'd suggest that you find out from the owner or management company if you can either wait to make a decision until closer to your vacation then you could at least add the benefit of more accurate forecasting to your decision-making, or ask if you could pay for it now and get back to the owner/management company with a final decision later with the expectation that you'd get your money back if you decide not to use the pool heater after all.

Have a great April vacation!

Dick Taylor

depends greatly on the weather and as the previous poster noted...no one can predict.

it also depends on how much the heat charge is.

for my family if we were renting a pool home in April and the heat charge was anything less than $100 for the week...yes i would pay it. might not need it but if you don't have it and you get a cold snap...no one will enjoy that pool. (and i have two pool rats)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter